Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

Dehli-Patna-agra-Dehli

Hello!!!

So I am in India and its crazy. I enjoyed the last 2 weeks with this group from switzerland I was with. wow all amazing people. It was an intense time with a lot to think about. God is good, so good.
First of all a weird thing is that I don't feel strange about being in India. it feels like home to me.... strange ne? I did not have the shock of poverty yet, nor a culture shock. I don't know how come but I enjoy the fact that it seems easy for me to adapt.
I met Jossy Chacko the founder of Empart and it is such an inspiration what they are doing. if you have time go an check it out on the web. there theologie about mission and about probably everything is so biblical and awesome. it does challenge the way I think and I love that. what is mission? what does God want? Jesus was never moved by poverty!!! wow. what a brain washing thought. what am I moved by? what is my motivation? to see all those pastor to be in those training zentres and to know that they are going to plant church after church in unreached region of North india is just incredible. not being afraid of getting killed or lose everything. they don't question God and what He is doing. nor do they analyse everything that is written in the bible they just live out what they read. wow. I want this too.
The world here is so different, the mindset is so different, everything is different and still I feel at home. God is good all the time!
Now the group is gone and I am all by myself in Dehli. I don't even know what I will do in the next couple of days. But I am excited. ohoh I got into the Taj Mahal just for the price of the indians....hahha 20 rubis instead of 750 rubis the white ones are paying. Love that fact. it let me feel for once that I belonged to so people group even if it was fake those couple of minutes where awesome for me.
there is so much more to discover here in India but surely in God. I love the way he is, I love that he cares for me, I love that he cares for everyone. I love that I will never be able to discover everything about him here on earth, but that it will take eternity to find out who he is.

Good that's it for now. I am going to find out something new about Dehli and God today! have an great rest of the week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen