Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

on the road

Hello everyone!
I am in kolkata now. wow amazing, everything when well. even the train was not late at all. and I found the house I am staying at. what a day. God is good, He gave me the peace of mind I needed and I knew that He will lead me to the end, not just half way. isn't that amazing. I love it. God leads all the way. keep that in mind. hahah
so I am here now and my new home is cute and I have a lovely neibourhood. I like it. There are some street-girls coming to eat every meal with us. its cute to have them around and just hanging out with them. I am not in the best form, for I've got a cold but its been good. On the train I was talking to God and I was wondering about a few things. for example I seem just not shocked about the poverty at all, so thats something strange and my heart feels far away. I wonder what am I doing here? whats the objective? whats the point for me to be here? And I don't know. I think I am on the road to my death...haha I mean dying to myself like Paul says in one of his letter... pretty sure its in the new testemant. All my wishes, dreams, visions, just seems to be shaken and I am not sure of what I want in life. I know I want God, his will over my life and thats about what I am sure of. This is strange, a new feeling of being lost somewhere without being it. I know I am not Jesus is a good shepherd and if I am lost well he is not and he will lead me. Wow good revelation!
ok so thats about it. I enjoy being here and I don't know whats coming next or what I will be doing next week. But I am glad to settle in a little and not rushing of like in a few days. I am excited to learn and see what God has! Yes tomorrow is CHURCH and I am looking forward to worship God and be with other christians.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen