Montag, 27. Dezember 2010

merry christmas

hohoho all to you I wish a merry christmas and a happy new year!!!!

i had an awesome christmas serving the poorest of the poor in one of mother theresa's homes.... and I love it. I really enjoyed to be with those womans that are handicaped. it was not easy to see and to observe that they have nothing, there just in this home and being cared for and how much it meant to them. So cute and beautiful to see the sister pouring there lives into all those womens. I laught a lot and smiled a lot. I thought that Jesus asked me too. Be my hands, be my feets, be my smile!! it was a good day and I was exausted afterwards. so that was saturday. More and more I am confronted with the poverty.... I mean I have seen it and it takes more then just a few beggars to shock me but as get to know some of the people and talk to them and then you see the dirty street and you know actually someone that lives on in.... its a different story. suddenly the kid as a name.

I have been thinking about what does it mean to be radical for God? and how radical am I ready do be? what is He asking of me? for some reason I have a harder time to be really with my King adn that is not really funny. But I know too that feelings are not so important and that He is still with me for He has promised it! juppiii1

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen