Dienstag, 23. November 2010

its time!

Today I am leaving my home to follow God around! I am cho excited. All done packing and this time it was hard, I had to make some really tough decisions. Both sad news. I am not going to take my laptop with me....I am really happy about that one though. I think I am going to enjoy not having internet so much, sad for it wont allow me to communicate as I wish to. But there are a lot of other ways and so I am looking forward to write letters and cards.....:)
other sad news is that I have to leave behind Mira's shoes..... I know there cult but I am taking with me the laces.... so that will be intresting.... shoeslace pictures and there is an other awesome photo-project going on with ibirdy!!!! way smaller and handier to take along on this journey!

yeah I am not nervous now I know that I have to go and I am looking forward to. Can't wait till it starts.

Goodbye for now and next time I write it will be in India from India! sweeeet!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen