Sonntag, 21. November 2010

oh wow. It is incredible what God is doing. I love iti!
yesterday I went to our healing chair Outreach. God is good. There were many people so open to what we had to say. They felt the presence of God. It was amazing to see the love of God been poured out in my city.

so in 3 days I am on my way to india. Time goes by so quickly, I can't catch up with it. I am now in the state of packing.... you think you have done it like a 1000 times but still each time again you have to figure out what to take with or leave behind.
my greatest problem is now if I take the shoes with me or not...????? one kg more or less? well its not easy to pack! the trouble of going away!

I am excited about what God is going to do. There are so many different question I am asking myself.
- what should I do next?
- where does God want me?
- what are my giftings?
- what does it mean to be a normal christian?
- be drunk by the Holy Spirit? what is it? how can I be filled with Him?
- how does the Kingdom of God look like?

there are just a few of them.

Tonight I am going to be send out by my church. This is always the big "go" for me, you know 1,2,3 go...... the point where I realise this is it. Now I am leaving, I am going the next step. Wow!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen