Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

I am back in Kolkata

Hello everyone.

so times rushes by and I am going around the country of beautiful India.
Darjeeling and Gwuahati where really nice. I enjoyed the time of rest and thoughts.
It was cold and I was freezing just during the nights as 3 blankets and a hot water bottle, then I was content and in the morning I was not really tempted to go out of bed any time soon. It was good not having to.
Its good to be back in Kolkata surrounded by my kids and the heat is great too. I am finding out about places where your body is able to sweat. Well definitly learning about myself. hahhaha
Yesterday I went to the streets and I love it again. Playing with the kids on the street can create some akward moments but its been fabulouso... I am getting closer to those little ones and also to the people I am working with. yeah getting settle in and getting into routins. eventhough every day is an adventure. Tomorrow is a team coming yeah I have to host them.... one challenge more....orientation. Good thing I did some of that in Tokyo allready.
I have been learning a lot and think more....its great getting to know Jesus in a deeper way. I pray that my hunger will never stop growing and that I will not be fed up by God. there is so much more to Him than we can see or feel. and this is really encouraging to know.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen