all my life I asked myself where do I fit in? where do I belong and now I know.
I belong to HIM. He always loved me, before I was born he poured down on me with his mercy and he prepared the family where I should grew up in. He loved me and cared for me before I was born and trough out my life he did that. He still does and I marvel at Him. By His grace I live. I belong to Him, His culture is mine. In Him my roots are and now I know who I am for I belong to Him. Nothing can separated me from His love, nothing, for He lives in me and I'm in Him. I belong to His Kingdom.
Tears are waiting in my eyes as I write does words down. Knowing that I am loved, wanted and cared for, is all my heart ever wanted to know. This is what God is teaching me.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen